Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default www.fishinginnorthamptonshire.co.uk

Hello all, been away from the site for a while was proginally here under my real name Vince Battams, have come back under my new nic = Netleymugfish, the source of this fished a venue called Netley Hall a few years back and caught the same fish [15lb common] twice in a week.
    Fishing in Nothamptonshire main page is a site I started up in late 2004 and I am forever on the look out for venues which I have not listed, and for the venues I have listed more up to date information.
    It can be a thankless task sometimes trying to keep this up to date, especially as time is taken up with work, family and fishing.
    I am looking for any information whatsoever for this site so if anyone can assist here with any information, views on the website, ideas for the website then please drop a reply in to the post
    Kind regards
    Netley[Vince]mugfish

Blog Entries

You might be able to help our fellow The Carp Lakes of the World. Maps of Carp Fisheries ad detailed Carp Lake Locations website improve it's listing too. Please take a look.

Geoff

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

that was only supposed to say "carpatlas dot com" !
    So many cormorants.... so few recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffmaynard View Post
    You might be able to help our fellow The Carp Lakes of the World. Maps of Carp Fisheries ad detailed Carp Lake Locations website improve it's listing too. Please take a look.

Geoff

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

that was only supposed to say "carpatlas dot com" !
    Geoff , just had a very quick look , great , all mapped out , I tried to register but it brought me back to FM to register .
    The future has a way of arriving unannounced .

Blog Entries

Oh? Anyone else having problems with it?
    So many cormorants.... so few recipes.

no...............works ok
    two wrongs dont make a right but three rights make a left !

Hi Geoff,

Glad to help out as well, just say what you want and how you want the information sent. How you go about getting the aerial shots on your site?