FM/CF Partnership

• Thread starter Goose Ganderton
  • Start date
G

Goose Ganderton

I have just read the news in Coarse Fisherman magazine about the partnership between the mag and this site and would like to congratulate all the crew here and at CF on excellent idea. I hope that it will prove to be the most successful marriage.

Does it mean that we will now have to mind our Ps & Qs?

Should we all rush out and have a nice studio portrait taken just incase they want to put our pictures in the mag letter page?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
You should have seen Brummie Williams and Carp's pictures before I felt sorry for 'em and changed them. And Brummie's did appear in the mag!

If you're good looking like me any shot will do.

Now I'm going to duck again........

G

Goose Ganderton

Talking of Grahams good looks has anyone got a copy of The Specimen Hunter's Handbook first published in 1987. Just take a look at the chapter on Bream writen by non other Graham Marsden.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Watch it you, you know how savage I can get when roused......ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And you Goose, just because you've had a pop at me for using a keepnet. You're all just jealous of my good looks, youth, and zest.

C

Carp Angler

Some of us do things to excess.
Personally for me it's either food, coffee or fags.
Mr Marsden seems to think that sleeping for 14 hours a day is OK.

I thought that you got taller when you were asleep?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
But considering I don't smoke, drink or eat much I'm not too bad. It's that other bloke with the optic clamped to his bivvy table you have to watch.

S

Stewart Bloor

Goose, it is partly true that I have to keep on the right side of HIM, after all I'm still waiting for that ?5 he owes me....

G

Goose Ganderton

Sedge I think you will have more chance of witnessing the Second Coming than the inside of GM?s wallet