The Zilo Smellkiller

S

Stewart Bloor

Graham, I thought this was an April Fool except that it's April 2nd...What really worries me though is paragraph 4 that states Zilo is a 'Priest and smell Killer'....By the way, Mrs Sedge says if it gets rid of Secret Agent she'll have a dozen...

C

Carp Angler

Priest and smell killer...mmmmmmmmmm
We can all dream of the perfect fishing tool.

S

Stewart Bloor

Rik, shouldn't you be in bed by now...isn't it true that after midnight your pupils grow four times their normal size...I've seen the photo to prove it...

C

Carp Angler

Would that be when people photograph my FISH Sedge?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
A Priest and smell killer....no more blanks, no Secret Agent drifting in the breeze, no more abuse, no orange kecks. Rik is right, the perfect fishing tool.

S

Stewart Bloor

Graham,my trousers are red not orange. You obviously need stronger glasses. You know the sort, the ones that make your pupils look four times their normal size.

S

Simon Thompson

Sedge,Those kecks are definatley orange, Graham's glasses are in A1
working order - apart from when looking for his wallet.

G

Gary Knowles

Graham,

I think thats a bit harsh......calling Rik the perfect 'fishing tool'.

And sorry Sedge, those kecks are definitely orange - they would go well with a pair of pink reels.

See you all on Saturday

Barn

C

Carp Angler

2 chins said "I think thats a bit harsh......calling Rik the perfect 'fishing tool'."

Barney, you aint seen me wielding my pole.
Just don't sit near me on Saturday :eek:)

G

Gary Knowles

Rik,

Don't talk about weilding your pole....the Gay Emblem may get the wrong idea. Besides I've heard its more of a whip ! ! !

M

Malcolm Bason

It went alright mate! Had it snipped out on Tuesday and I was home by lunch time Wednesday. It's great the missus is doing as she's told and waiting on me hand and foot - I WISH!!!

If I can drive by he week-end I'll come and say 'hello' to everyone at Clattercote. For the time being all I can do is annoy/insult a few people on here! he he he