Butt indicator

C

Chris Bishop

Seen it all now, next thing will be an illuminated fly zip gizmo so you don't wee down your wellies in the dark...

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Hells bells Chris that sounds like a bloody good idea. That way you wouldn't worry about Newtons 3rd law of gravity, "No matter how much you shake it the last drip always runs down your leg".

S

Stu Black

I actually came up with this idea one night, then dismissed it because no-one would ever pay for it... O well back to the drawing board

R

Robert Woods

I remember sonetime in the 70's there was a tackle show where the record bream was on display.The angler had his setup there as well and he had LEDs set in his rod butts that came on when he had a bite.

L

Les Clark

What`s the old saying: More money than sense,still it`s made money for someone.

T

The Monk

I suppose at least you won`t fall over your rods when your P*****d

S

Stu Black

if your p*****d youd trip over them anyway! reson i thought of it is cos my girlfriend has absolutely no night vision. he trips over everything in the dark...i even had to buy those glow in the dark pegs for when she comes with me

T

The Monk

whats this Stu, "HE" trips over everything

Bit worried about you mate?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

OOoooooer Stu's a stool pusher.

Run everyone run.

Next FM fish-in we all stand with our backs to the wall!

;o)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Next Fm fish-in now fully booked, you just missed out Stu mate ;o)

Rik's always wrong, message on me answer phone yesterday from him, top of his vioce

"ANSWER THE PHONE YOU SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG"

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
So, for the best part of fifteen quid plus the infamous P&P, we can get an LED device to put on our butts, right?

Well, the day I need an LED device to find my butt in the dark is the day before I pack it all in and take up playing dominos!
I've been finding my butt without outside aid for over 55 years, for crying out aloud.

What next?
Maybe an LED on the end of a condom for "dim f*****s" ????????

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You could stretch them the full length of the handle -stand behind them and everyone would think you were well hung ---or should be .....