Paul McCartney anti-fishing pro-PetA poster

richiekelly

Reaction score
Ode to Heather.......
We sat upon the grassy bank and my hands were all a quiver,
i slowly unclipped her suspender belt and her leg fell in the river !!!
By Paul.
:)

nick im sitting here with the rivers closed and about to go shopping with the gaffer but you have brightened my day up no end thanks,by the way i have never liked him or his music in fact i still dont popular music i prefer walter trout whos my age and still going strong

Phil Heaton

Reaction score
Why is vegetarian food made to look and taste like meat....

Paul McCartney is like many other celebrities, they really beleive that they are so big that their opinion is of vital importance to the rest of the population.

Rickrod

Reaction score
As an individual this man has contributed more than most too global warming .All that flying around the world all them concerts that millions of people drive or fly too see him

Specihunter

Reaction score
My wife and mother in law are veggie and don't stop me fishing . Plus how many times have PETA put those no fur ads with models who then go and wear fur.

Frothey

Reaction score
most of the models i see haven't got any fur on them. not since the eighties anyway.....

He looks a bit like Pete Docherty in that pic, another oxygen thief.

Last edited:

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Oh you lot leave old Paul alone

He wrote some decent songs, "Hey Jude" (about Judith Charmers, who he had a brief fling with when she did a holiday programme from Mulla Kink Tyre), "Live and let fry" (when he was a veggie but didn't mind the odd bag of chips) and of course "Muller Kipper" the song he wrote for the advert for the poorly received kipper flavoured Muller rice

paul1210

Reaction score
I may be a bit cynical here, but did he not become a vegetarian whilst following the hippie ideologies of the late 60's rather than as a result of an epiphany whilst fishing.

and another thing, considering he is an environmentalist, does he object to anglers pumping several million pounds each year into the conservation and protection of wildlife through our EA licence fees.

just a thought

A

alan whittington

Not just here Paul,PETA are far more active in the US,look at the money poured in by angling over there,spent to long in the cavern club i reckon.;)

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PETA and its movers and shakers, to be charitable, are subversive, media-manipulating scum, preying on the insecurities and vanities of celebs in order to gain some sort of wider credence. Just make sure that your children get the message early (before teenage bolshiness to you and everything else kicks in) - "They might not be all they seem, you know...".

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On the other hand, S-Kippy, "Too near Slough" has always been an edgy place. I know it well. So did that Poet Laureate, John Betjeman, of old, long before you or even me.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I am starting a campaign against Vegetarian's.

It's a disgrace they kill all those plants, just so they can eat...........:wh.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
On the other hand, S-Kippy, "Too near Slough" has always been an edgy place. I know it well. So did that Poet Laureate, John Betjeman, of old, long before you or even me.

Indeed...and Betjeman's idea is still by far the best way of dealing with the place.Not even having HM The Queen as a neighbour can save it.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My Mother is a Vegetarian, not through her own choice and beliefs, but, because she is allergic to meat and fish.

Strange that....I'm allergic to bills, but the barstewards keep droppin through the hole in the door !

Macartneys a total ****** and his group the beatles shoud have been stood on.....their music was a crock of shitty earache n'all....bunch of whining plebbs.

Dave Burr

Reaction score
Whilst I cannot agree with Tigger's musical tastes I will say that McCartney should stick to doing what he does best, such as being a mega-rich hypocrite and a poor judge of women.

I doubt that he has much sway nowadays anyway, after all he was responsible for the Frog Chorus dammit!