Paul McCartney anti-fishing pro-PetA poster

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, well, if you do a Google search on that Twit, you can find at least 3, yes three, totally different reasons he's given in the past few years for being a vegetarian.

If, and its a bleedin' big If that story was true, then one would not really see him fishing after he was 'famous' so why did it take all those years to turn 'vegie'?

Sadly the poor dupe probably doesn't know he is being used for propaganda purposes.

Still, who really gives a fkuc what he thinks . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Never liked him, his music, both solo and the Beatles, what rubbish.
So I am not at all surprised he has done something as sutpid as that poster, it's in keeping with all the **** he has done all his life.

Twa* of a lifetime award goes to Him, hands down.

Rickrod

Reaction score
A veggie my backside he gnawed that poor womens leg off

Beaker

Reaction score
T HE GUY IS A TOTAL F......G ****** and that is allI have to say on the matter

A

alan whittington

Not to worry,the poor old git has nothing better to do,soon he will be in his box and it will be some other dopey t**t.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yet, mere presently posturing politicos (he in his near-dotage and all the rest seeking power, whatever their colour) aside, the world would somehow be a p-poor place without him and a fellow Scouser-loser called Lennon. Think of it, we might all still be wearing Sports Jackets (with leather patches on the elbows) and addressing one another as "I say, Cholmondeley-Pennell, where did you get that pipe?" Nice for a few perhaps, not so good for the also-ran rest.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So did I - even more Establishment-threatening. Want a HQ flac bootleg of them playing in the National Forest, Brussels in late summer 1972, their best gig ever...?

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
I never could stand the ars#hole , he is just an old git who dyes his hair .

I was about to say exactly the same, a &u$k*ing lying ****, no one can get to his age without a grey hair in their head.
But what do you expect when he marrys someone like that mad ***** from ....

Last edited:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then again, John, people appear to need "heroes", in order to brighten up their apparently less-remarkable lives. And how they turn on the voice when it is found to be faked or mimed, or the boobs ... well..., or the hair that's just Grecian 2000 ... the loud talent found to be somewhere between wanting and non-existent... Media-led popular masochism, I reckon.

Last edited:

Rickrod

Reaction score
NO?

If he was killing a fish simply by reeling him in, he must have been doing something really stupid. I'd offer to give him lessons, but I guess the t***'s not interested and head to far up his arzol.

Iam not sure if theres room for his head togo up there as theres already half a leg up there

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
My Mother is a Vegetarian, not through her own choice and beliefs, but, because she is allergic to meat and fish.

My mother doesn't fish, but, again, she doesn't object to me or my dad, or anyone else going fishing, she doesn't object to us eating meat, she even cooks meat for my dad. (i am so glad i spelt cook correctly).

Being a vegetarian does not mean you object to people eating meat, or fishing.

The way i see it is, he is not a vegetarian, he is someone that has chosen nt to eat meat or fish. He should be called a i'mnoteatingthatbecausei'machoosy****atarian.

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
Ah, Grecian 2000... a product well known to devotees of that wonderful creature, the eel.

All that vegi stuff must have badly marred his judgement, even an ex fiancee of the ....h he wed wrote to him warning of what she was like and pleaded with him NOT to go through with the wedding,

And just what is wrong with wearing a SPORTS JACKET, Paul? I still wear one I had made in 1965 (by Mandi Edwards in Westgate, Wakefield) It still fits and looks a million $'s
AND I used to smoke a pipe. I really looked the part sat in my pale blue open-top Austin Healey Sprite

Last edited: