Silly hats and expressions

S

Stewart Bloor

Why don't you change the words...Death to all Brummies...

R

Ron Clay

We should not really mean death literally. However what gives me the greatest pleasure is to see Atherton get bowled for a duck after two fast bouncers from Alan Donald (known as the South African Brummie, he married a Brummie girl and has a flat at Edgebaston and hates Athers with a passion).

Must change the subject or I will not be able to stop talking about my other two passions - Rugby and cricket

P

Paul Williams

Ron......don't talk cricket, i can think of fewer boring things to watch!!!! Sedge waiting for a bite springs to mind though!!!!!!!!

A

Alan Roe

Christies do a nice 'LiteFelt' hat that suits all occasions as modeled by me on my previous pic!!!

Seriously if I enjoyed my fishing as much as the expressions of those on the standard carp trophy shots display I would pack it in!

R

Ron Clay

The most utterly boring spectacle of all has got to be soccer. A womens game played by a bunch of overpayed and over valued nancy boys!!

B

Birds Nest

Rah Rah

One saw Alan Donald playing a bit of sunday league b4 the England tour... Comming off of a 3 pace run up... Scarey stuff..

Cant agree with yer footie commnt mind you...

R

Ron Clay

Regarding Brummie accents, I was told some time ago that the Brummie accent is the true English accent as spoken in the times of Henry VIII and Liz I, especially amongst the gentry

At some later time during the reign of Charles II I believe, eating plums became became fashionable and thats how we have the way Liz II speaks. So don't run Brummie Williams accent down too much.

It may have a very aristocratic pedigree.