Barbel on flies

R

Ron Clay

If you are a match angler, there are artificial plastic maggot available that will hold a flavour, either ammonia (natural) or Archie Braddock.

No more time wasted in rebaiting the hook!!

These things actually exist. Made in the USA of course.

P

Philip Inzani

Yes but I dont think there is a commercially available fake bolie with the attributes I mention ?

....I still have illusions of vast riches flooding in, quitting my job and flying off to some far off sunny land for the rest of my days.....

PS talking of fake maggots - anyone remeber "lemmys"? ....a little trivia test for you.

S

Stewart Bloor

Lemmy...wasn't / isn't he the lead singer with Motorhead?.....

C

Chris Bishop

He was indeed Sedge. While their first single Louie Louie only made it to number 75 in the charts, in 1978, they went on to score two Top Ten hits during the 1980s.

What were we on about again..?

P

Philip Inzani

Before this gets out of hand, I think they where an artificial bait created by Mr Hair rig Lenny Middleton ages ago to replace maggots....same sort of shape, cost etc but I dont think they ever took off. No idea why they where called Lemmeys.

L

Leon Foreman

Wouldnt this Upset a lot of boilie Theories about Fish eating mostly HNV type food and all that sorts. Mind you might get people Back into using old time stuff such as sweet corn and maize again as Rik said. Under what classification does a Betain capsule on a hair Fall? Think this bait issue is really getting a bit screwy