''How to go fishing, and stay happily married"

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Aww you poor guys don't have it easy :wh :wh :wh

I don't have a Partner to worry about but my grown up children......according to them I spend too much time fishing and not enough time with them :eek:, so I make the effort not going fishing to spend quality time with them and all over sudden they are too busy spending time with their friends :confused:

Specihunter

Reaction score
My wife knew I went fishing before we met , so she can't complain . We all need hobbies or we will end up BONKERS simples.

Last edited:

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Cakester I have tried but in that age 28-20 yrs they have a different ideas of fun lol and besides, I would always end up paying for them :( , oh well, they can carry on partying whilst I'm on the river bank again at the weekend ;), at least I won't wake up next morning with a bad hangover lol lol lol

Specihunter

Reaction score
Cakester I have tried but in that age 28-20 yrs they have a different ideas of fun lol and besides, I would always end up paying for them :( , oh well, they can carry on partying whilst I'm on the river bank again at the weekend ;), at least I won't wake up next morning with a bad hangover lol lol lol

No but with some strange bloke in your bivvy sorry thats posh lol

r1paul

Reaction score
As a few of you know , Chris comes along when possible , always to the FM fish-ins that we can attend , and if she`s not working , just the club waters , she dosn`t fish but just enjoys whatever is going on around her , plus she as met a fair few of FM members and enjoys the socail side of it all .:)

Specihunter

Reaction score
Thanks to wendi mine has met some of the fm mob , as she dosen't work weekends I have a chauffer.

Cakey

Reaction score
Claudia ....glad your fishing the weekend Im going to a party
whats the quickest way to A******y ??

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Claudia ....glad your fishing the weekend Im going to a party
whats the quickest way to A******y ??

Quickest way? MMMh let's see.....guess asking Wol for a lift is out of the question, guess the Ladyboy is washing his hair ;)

quattro

Reaction score
Been together 43 years and I was as mad on fishing then as I am now. My attitude was to "start as you mean to go on". She used to come fishing before we were married and throw stones at my float and make gingerbread men out of my breadpaste:eek: Soon put a stop to that;)
It helps a lot that I nearly always go with my son so at least she knows that I'm not mixing with a bad crowd:D

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"The quickest way to A******y?"

Almost the same way that you went to Todber Manor Cakey: A303 West, to the Contessa Roundabout and then turn left, and you are there.

If you are in the neighbourhood, then give me a call if you have any spare time, okay?