Stockton Resevoir

C

chefster

Fishing an open on 1st june @Stockton anyone midlands based with any up to date info on tactics,baits etc....as i,ve never fished it before......Chef:)

cg74

Reaction score
I think there was talk about the place being taken to pieces with stewed wheat, pearl barley, groats and buckwheat.... :)

C

chefster

I think there was talk about the place being taken to pieces with stewed wheat, pearl barley, groats and buckwheat.... :)

so it looks like i,ll have to cook up a couple of bucketfulls then!!!!:wh

cg74

Reaction score
so it looks like i,ll have to cook up a couple of bucketfulls then!!!!:wh

Yep, and the 'in' tactic if you draw pegs 38 to 44, 51 to 60 and best of all, golden no.7; is to fish a pellet waggler tight to the back of the islands, feed little and (very) often; one grain every 10 secs....

Good luck.:)

Seriously, I haven't fished the place for 10ish years now. But a mate of mine fishes a few matches there yearly and he reckons if you can get them going in open water, you'll catch much more than tight to an island.
And on the reed fringed areas feed both sides, one with corn, the other with paste. On average the carp are 6-8lb.

C

chefster

o h,by the way the match has been cancelled for saturday,does anybody want a couple of buckets of stewed wheat!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D