Daiwa Hydro elastic

C

chefster

I was just checking the top kits in my Maver 401,and one of the white and one of the blacks had started to fray in a few places,so need changing for a match on thursday--But then it struck me that these laccies have been in there about 18 months and have been well used (with pullers)as i fish 2-3 times per week. Now i know everyone shudders at the price,but i would think that a normal hollow would have needed changing about 4 times in that period .So i would say that the asking price of Hydro is well worth it,Cheers Chef....Always check you,re elastics regularly!!!:D:D:D

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just checking the top kits in my Maver 401,and one of the white and one of the blacks had started to fray in a few places,so need changing for a match on thursday--But then it struck me that these laccies have been in there about 18 months and have been well used (with pullers)as i fish 2-3 times per week. Now i know everyone shudders at the price,but i would think that a normal hollow would have needed changing about 4 times in that period .So i would say that the asking price of Hydro is well worth it,Cheers Chef....Always check you,re elastics regularly!!!:D:D:D

On another thread I gave you a link to an eBay seller, with 100% feedback, who does Hydro for £12.55 and free postage. You take advantage?

C

chefster

On another thread I gave you a link to an eBay seller, with 100% feedback, who does Hydro for £12.55 and free postage. You take advantage?

No because i only found out last night,when i checked my pole,and i needed to get it today and elasticate it tonight,ready for tomorrows match...i have,nt used that pole for a while as i,ve been using the Medusa for baggin waters...the match tomorrow is a mixed commercial and i need to use the better stiffer pole to hit the bites quicker...Chef:)