Toft 4-a-side(2nd place)

C

chefster

Just thought i,d post this up,seeing as i,ve been going on about it so much.....anyway team Chefster came 2nd overall out of the 13 teams fishing....We were beaten by a good side,which in part consisted of my fishing partner Bad H,Pole Addict(steve cave)+2.......my team was Mark C(B"Ham),Luke Downing(N"Hants) and John Pollard(Leics),we all played our part,not least of all Luke-who won in style 93lb-method caught carp,the rest of us just grinding out good section points,on what proved to be a rock hard day,with all pegs in,and fish shutting up shop for most.....we all managed 5 carp a piece for 16-17lb each,which was good enough for second .The match was brilliantly organised and a great day,with raffle and presentation afterwards,weather stayed great-but the fish did,nt read the script!!! Chefster:D

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice going Gaz, 2nd is nowt to be ashamed of! I could never be a match fisherman as I'm too tight to part with the entrance fees and then come nowhere! :eek:mg:

C

chefster

Nice going Gaz, 2nd is nowt to be ashamed of! I could never be a match fisherman as I'm too tight to part with the entrance fees and then come nowhere! :eek:mg:

All match fees were donated to charity so it was all in a good cause!!(mind you we did get a generous payout for 2nd),it was a great day and jut nice to be part of it,the fishing was the hardest i,ve ever known it at Tofts-for a lake thats got such a huge head of fish!!Basically i had 5 carp in 5 hours ,3 on pellet,2 on meat for 16lb 10 oz,and 3rd in section of 13.....the lad pegged next to me had 1 carp for 5lb just before the final whistle!!!!:rolleyes::eek:Gaz