2nd at Barby banks!!

C

chefster

Today on the open match at Barby, i actually framed after weeks of famine!,Drew a peg with no real form,so no pressure really,after a quick chat with Bad H at the draw he put me right..I ended up fishing 2 lines at 14.5m, one with pellet and one with corn and likky corn,with Goo,caught steady ,but lost quite a few fish in tug"o" war battles against the far bank grass!.....Last knockings i had 6 carp on my 6m line to a tree on my right,finishing with 18 carp and some silvers for 49-10-0....My mate Bad H did the business yet again weighing in 51-0-0(with the help of a lucky 13 pound common),Kev (The Legend) Folwell making up 3rd with 30lb odd......At last!:D,cheers then Chef

B

binka

Well done Gaz, nice one mate... can't be more than a fish or so separating you from that first place now :thumbs:

tonybull

Reaction score
Good Stuff, Gaz :)

You fished a tidy match by the sounds of it and caught well on Corn :eek:mg: :D

C

chefster

Cheers Tony,it was one of those days,when the decisions i made were right:D I should of won really ,i lost quite a few fish,pulling hard to stop them getting in the far bank cover-i used that Dual core 12-20 very impressive ,the corn and goo likky is pretty good as well,probably be better ,when it gets a bit colder:D:D,Gaz

brummiephil

Reaction score
well done Gaz
I am at tunnel barn on the Saturday 2nd if your free?