Lindholme advice!!!

frederico

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a match on the beeches lake at lindholme lakes this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give any advice on how to fish it as I've never been there before?

Thanks

sam vimes

Reaction score
There aren't too many full on match types on here, and those that are are mostly from a lot further south. Hopefully, you'll get the answers you desire but, in this instance, you may be better served asking on the more match orientated forums such as talkangling or maggotdrowners.

conniekeefe

Reaction score
My 1st ever match, oh so many years ago, I was leading comfortably with a 1.5 oz roach and only minutes to go when a guy 2 swims upstream hauled in a monster 4oz skimmer to seal the win. Only one other caught(he was awarded half an ounce as it didn't register on the scales) and everyone had a thoroughly miserable time on a cold frosty morning.
A decade or so later I tried some more match fishing. I won a section or two but never liked being compelled to fish one swim and took a very different approach since. My advice would be just fish the match in a way that you will enjoy anyway and see how you compare with others only at the end. If you're with a decent crowd some at least should share some tips and techniques to help you develop.

jakson22

Reaction score
ompelled to fish one swim and took a very different approach since. My advice would be just fish the match in a way that you will enjoy anyway and see how you compare with others only at the end. If you're with a decent crowd some at least should share some tips and techniques to help you develop.