I seem to be going retro.

caught any mate

Reaction score
just got an original sigma wand,what a rod,hoping to get to grips with those frustrating f1s.I will after a creel soon and one of those green peaks to stop the glare.Oh maybe a 440A,any suggestions.

john step

Reaction score
just got an original sigma wand,what a rod,hoping to get to grips with those frustrating f1s.I will after a creel soon and one of those green peaks to stop the glare.Oh maybe a 440A,any suggestions.
Those origional Sigma wands are great. Do look after the removable quiver tips though as they are like gold dust to obtain.

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
I've been to the Romsey Tackle sales today.... bought a nice Speedia Wide Drum, A Fred Crouch Ariel, an Allcock's Arielite, a Shakespeare Game bag and a threaded brolly spike... now that's retro...;):p:cool:

I had to be physically restrained from buying an Allcocks Super Wizard:eek:

caught any mate

Reaction score
It's good to know i'm not alone in things retro,i've brought every pellet waggler on the market,then decided peacock is better,every new line,to decide my old line of choice(maxima)is much more suited to the style of fishing i do.When the next new gizmo arrives that i think will give me an edge,i will be 1st in line to buy it.
I moan at the missus for buying usless stuff......If only she knew.:)