Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Browning tips

Default Browning tips

I have a Browning King All Seasons feeder with the 2 top sections-one section takes put in tips the other takes put over tips.Spares are scarce and uber expensive,does anyone know if other tips will fit?I hear that Preston push in tips may fit and Tricast put over tips would also fit.Its probably the best bream rod available but the original tips are about as robust as PVA......

Default Re: Browning tips

Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    I have a Browning King All Seasons feeder with the 2 top sections-one section takes put in tips the other takes put over tips.Spares are scarce and uber expensive,does anyone know if other tips will fit?I hear that Preston push in tips may fit and Tricast put over tips would also fit.Its probably the best bream rod available but the original tips are about as robust as PVA......
    Have you tried Ted Carter? Replaced my Browning quivertip in 24 hours at pretty reasonable cost.
    "I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Default Re: Browning tips

I emailed a few places and forgot about Carter`s,thanks.