Pole Connect Adjusters

cockneybob

Reaction score
Found these connectors below for sale on ebay looks the same as the Nisa ones that cost £4.49 for 2 including free postage.
You can get 20 for £4.75 including free postage on Ebay. Just type 122592750313 into the Ebay search

Has anyone used these and can tell me what are they like, are they any good

sam vimes

Reaction score
87 Views and no reply's there must be an anglers out there that have used these connectors and can give a review on what they think

This isn't a forum that has lots of pole users amongst the regular posters. There is a chance that none of the pole users have ever used them.

robcourt82

Reaction score
I've never seen them before, or the nisa ones. To be honest I don't think I would use them, they must be a bit longer than normal connectors, a bit heavier and once you've wound line around the tiny winder the line will be all crinkled up and useless to use at a longer length anyway.

sagalout

Reaction score
I have never seen nor used them but they look like a full on proper birdsnest waiting to happen.

bracket

Reaction score
Personally I don't use a connecter, always a crowsfoot and never had a problem. Pete.

rayner

Reaction score
I had no idea what these were so had a quick look.
A flag for a few bits of unneeded plastic has me lost, apparently they're for altering the length of line between the pole tip and the float.
May be if you have only one top kit they may be OK, if I only had one top kit I would just change my rig to one more suitable.
They may only be a few pence each but if I want to pay a fiver for nothing it would be to a charity. probably PDSA.
Yet another useless product aimed at catching anglers.