Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pole!!

Default Pole!!

Hi Chaps, i'm After a new Pole I have a 9m Margin pole but want to expand to at least 13m, trouble is I have seen all the pics of Poles read all reviews but I cant judge until I have the pole in my hands , ( that's a Fishing Pole) So I can compare and see before I buy, But is there any Tackle shops that have a good stock of Poles on Display, I live in Cornwall so limited here I don't mind traveling as long as it aint to far. Regards.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pole!!

Hi Pete,
    Do they ever have any tackle shows during the year in Penzance or in Plymouth that you could travel to?

I used to live in Helston so I realise how difficult it can be down in the West Country to find any good tackleshops which have a good stock of Poles etc. that you can try.

Keith
    Happiness is fish shaped (It used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

I don't know what your budget is, but for £300 you can get a brand new 13 metre Daiwa Power carp pole complete with 1 topkit in the pole and 3 spare topkits. mini extention, holdall and tubes for kits and pole, Don't let the "carp" in the title put you off, it is also good for silvers, I have recommended this to a couple of other anglers and they think it is a brilliant pole, I have no connection with Daiwa apart from owning a Daiwa pole, £399 will get you a Sensas 825 Nanoflex with a couple of spare kits, and for same price a Middy Nano core XT15-2 with a couple of spare kits, and a Maver Endurance,or a Preston Innovations Pro type 210, all 4 poles are 13 metre, Then the prices go to around £500 for 13 metre poles.

Can't you go for a walk around Whiteacres ??

Good thinking Rich,