Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeder rod

Default Re: Feeder rod

Hi mike.
    I have a lovely 3.90 silverlite pro feeder for sale

That's 13' in old money . I wanted the 12' really although both are 3 piece. Send me a PM with details if you would. I'm away at the moment .

Not sure what a pm is Mike as I am a little ancient.
    I got it new maybe 15 months ago because I had an earlier 10' cc bomb which I felt the equal of my Hardy bomb.. Its a great rod , used maybe 5 times, for a total of 10 hours max. I also bought a 3.30( 11') which I have since sold.
    I havent used it for a while as I joined a new club in April and bought a torrix 11'feeder made for me by peregrine with a spiced in tip which I felt more suited to the fish there. Feisty fish but a small water with short chucks.
    I would recommend the cc silverlite to anyone.Brilliant rod which does all it says on the tin. Haven't used or had the 12' but if you go to the browning catalogue on line the, 3 rods are shown there. Not panicking to sell but its unlikely to be sued again so takes up space.Alec

Not sure what a pm is Mike as I am a little ancient.
    I got it new maybe 15 months ago because I had an earlier 10' cc bomb which I felt the equal of my Hardy bomb.. Its a great rod , used maybe 5 times, for a total of 10 hours max. I also bought a 3.30( 11') which I have since sold.
    I havent used it for a while as I joined a new club in April and bought a torrix 11'feeder made for me by peregrine with a spiced in tip which I felt more suited to the fish there. Feisty fish but a small water with short chucks.
    I would recommend the cc silverlite to anyone.Brilliant rod which does all it says on the tin. Haven't used or had the 12' but if you go to the browning catalogue on line the, 3 rods are shown there. Not panicking to sell but its unlikely to be sued again so takes up space.Alec

Hi Alec, a pm is a private message and one is coming your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all a bit new to me. I still put coal in my appliances!
    Just on rods, I have a new torrix 12 1.3/4 made again for me by peregrine. Titanium guides etc, cost a fortune and still haven't used it yet!Hope to soon tho

Hi Mike. getting into a muddle trying to find sent messages.I have, I thought, sent 2 to yuo effectively saying split the difference but I cant find them.Ho ho

You have Alec and I am happy to split the difference with you. I find that messages become unwieldy and strung out vertically on my iPad after the first couple so I sent you a fresh one.

Apologies for hijacking the op's original thread but it had run its course from his perspective and my latter posting has been on subject.
    Last edited by mikench; 17-10-2019 at 16:26.

Not sure if it is me but sometimes takes an age to be able to reply.
    Sounds as if you have an ideal arrangement.Its a long time since I was in Nice.
    The rod is here, wont go anywhere so just let me know as and when you want it.
    I have found F/M a massive help, really about rods which are my passion. On the reels I usually take 3 or 4 made up rods( of my 10, dont ask) when I go and change over mid session.I go out at 9'ish and get back by 4 so its an easy day. Anyway as a confirmed idiot I have a low boredom threshold.
    I feel that if I had bought a pole as recommended I would have paid 3/4k and lost most of it.The same sum has given me enormous fun finding out if the manufacturers publicity is justified and I still have most, the losses I regard as the "hiring" fee. Told you I am an idiot, but it gives me pleasure.Sadly I think I am at the top of the tree with nowhere to go which is why i went over to custom made. Have a great time.Alec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12