Keith Culley Memorial Match

scott essery

Reaction score
hia

as steve wilson said, please, please can i fish :)

so its the 1st may and money goes to stuart.

is that right?

K

Keith Miller

Could be difficult this year. Have to go to Walthamstow Dogs in evening with wife!
May come for part of day and leave early.
Would be good to see old friends again.

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Sardinia - ever been there Fred? I went last year, fantastic place.

So - I think I have 18 yes, and 3 maybe's. I forgot to confirm the price per head with British Waterways, once I have that I'll post details etc.

Rik / Graham - did you pre-book the curry or just go with the flow?

I am also assuming there is the usual winning pot. Is it ?5 per head again (obviously volunatarily)

C

Carp Angler

Curry was definitely go with the flow, or something.

"Do you realise those bricks are a different colour, very interesting, and this brolly........."
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Not sure about the place you are going, but I would recommend getting into the countryside if you are into that sort of thing. Very unspoilt, beautiful place, great food. Actually, remind me nearer the time. I bought a book (in English) when I was out there. You are more than welcome to borrow it and I can bring it to Clattercote.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
We've never booked the curry house before Stu, just gone along and taken over!

?5.00 per head optional pool, and I'll be bringing some gear along for winner and runner-up. Plus the trophy.

D

Dave Johnson 1

lol at Rik, yes I will be there too. bit warmer this time I hope.

T

Tony Wainwright (Twainy)

Stu, 1st of May is fine. Can I bring a friend aswell if theres enough pegs available?

J

jason fisher

the real silly thing is i lived in banbury for 2 years and never fished it.

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Tony - anyone who pays the ?5 is in. All newcomers welcome. Despite last years conditions, when light weights like Dave J thought it was too hard to fish, its a great fun event.

Jason - are you in? I have you on my list as a "maybe".

S

Stuart Bullard 3

"Could be difficult this year. Have to go to Walthamstow Dogs in evening with wife!"

Keith - this must rank as the worst ever excuse on FM! Can anyone better this?

J

jason fisher

well after the job interview today where i turned from my normal lucid self into mister blathering iddiot i think there's little chance of me being in the process of moving to wales but i should know more deffinitely by the end of this week.

W

Wendy Perry

ooh yeah it be great to see ya Keith ;)

Erm Graham can we have a civilised conversation over the curry this time please lol

C

Carp Angler

DJ gets the joke, as would Coops, Mike Fidler and Jase the bream.
lmao

looking forward to it already.

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Well, hopefully you are being too hard on yourself Jason and will not be able to attend Clattercote !!

Mind you - look on the bright side....Wales!?!?