Name Change?

The Scarlet Maggot

Reaction score
Hej ho!

I fancied changing/updating my profile name, can I do this myself somehow or does a moderator have to do it for me? If the later is the case, I want;

“the red (scarlet) maggot”

Cheers!;)

Bluenose

Reaction score
The mods can't do it mate, well this one can't anyway.

I think it's the tekky people, if you mail up the Editors, Jeff or Geoff am sure they will know.

The Scarlet Maggot

Reaction score
Well, that’s pretty apt, as there are only really punts and cricks in this world. You’re either one or the other. But all the same I’ll stick with “The Red (Scarlet) Maggot” Now with added capital letters! :D

Last edited:

The Scarlet Maggot

Reaction score
Logged in to find myself still only “the red maggot” Come on! Chop chop!:D Though I suppose you let one go, on a member’s whim, you’re in danger of finding yourself inundated, before you know it you’re the name changing guy and know body knows who there talking too.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Logged in to find myself still only “the red maggot” Come on! Chop chop!:D Though I suppose you let one go, on a member’s whim, you’re in danger of finding yourself inundated, before you know it you’re the name changing guy and know body knows who there talking too.
At least he didn't just change one letter in the last part of your current handle just to spite you :wh :D

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Woody wants to change his name to hary minge
I wanted to call the boat the Mary Hinge but the EA saw through that! :eek:

Well, that’s pretty apt, as there are only really punts and cricks in this world. You’re either one or the other.
I might be one or the other, but what I really am is a right bar tender (?) and will only go to all the effort of changing names for good reasons, one being to shorten them - not lengthen them. It involves a lot of work, and I'm not doing any at the moment. I'm on holiday. :D

He wont change your name but in his time he's been:

A) The Bone Collector
B) Mark Wintle

No, that's only when A) I feel depressed and B) my schizophrenia kicks in.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I have under no circumstances had any wrongful encounters with any horses, please let that be known as a fact.

I have however sha**ed a few mares in my time :D