whats PaSC?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
In all honesty lets be real here, YOU ARE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF CLAPPED OUT OLD LOONIES

OI!

I resemble that . . . you can't go aroung name-calling members of the PaSc especially not now as there are 2 of the 'ModSquad' counted amongst the elite membership . . . .

Blooming heck, what are they like?

Beaker

Reaction score
Apart from the moderators all those replying after my little jape are SENIOR members. Now I take that to mean older members SENIOR = OLD:wh

Reaction score
Oh don't you worry beaker...having joined FM, senior status comes quicker than you realise....I've checked your file...not long now....look in the mirror...those little wrinkles, isn't that a nasal hair, and goodness there's a couple in your ear....too late..it's too far advanced..your on the way!!! (Hideous evil laugh!!!)

Beaker

Reaction score
Oh don't you worry beaker...having joined FM, senior status comes quicker than you realise....I've checked your file...not long now....look in the mirror...those little wrinkles, isn't that a nasal hair, and goodness there's a couple in your ear....too late..it's too far advanced..your on the way!!! (Hideous evil laugh!!!)
If you are not bad enough, my 9 year old Sam keeps coming up to me singing"Daddys going bald"