Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats PaSC?

Default whats PaSC?

whats PaSC?
    ...I hate buzzers and split cane rod junkies

Default Re: whats PaSC?

Prat and Simpleton Club.

Check out the members and it will all become clear.

Phil,

Some think it is a mystical band of elite super-beings who possibly control the universe or universes.

The reality may be it's a bunch of us who mostly live near each other who at least once a year get together to fish, eat stilton cheese and have a glass of port ...hence PaSC.

Although a number of conspiracy theorists know we are actually the group of business moguls who control the world economic and military capabilities.

Take your choice....all of them are pretty frightening!!

Look out for the report of the lastest PaSC event...due in the next week or so

and you can see why we have so far black-balled all French based applicants!!! No class and hairy armpits!!
    He is every other inch a gentleman.

Phil take no notice , orginally it was a group of elite anglers formed back in the eighties , we pioneered a lot of the angling techniques that are common place now , hair rigs for instance , and fished a lot of exclusive waters , groundbreakers we were , but as in all facets of life jealousy reared its ugly head and a load of low life northerners barged their way in , and the property value went down like a cheap hooker in Balsall heath.

Hence the pasc failed club was born , its more of an avante garde movement now and we left those brusque northern chappies to it , you may spot Pasc failed in some members sigs , these are the real movers and shakers in angling and indeed art , today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brummiephil View Post
    whats PaSC?
    Contrary to what a lot of people, especially its members, think it is a holiday club fund for its treasurer, one Mr Spiders.

Leave your wallet at home at all times and DO NOT hand over your bank details. It's teh scam to end all scams, far more successful than any Nigerian has so far thought up.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Here in Oz, people see it as being a secret society because it is so secret they have never heard of it. As far as I am aware, I am the only member in the southern hemisphere but being as it is so secret in this part of the world there may be thousands more members of whom I am totally unaware. I once asked our sche. Err revered treasurer if there were more of us in Oz but he told me that he would have to increase my membership fee by $300,000 if he told me that, so I let the matter drop. As you might suspect, PaSC members have a good sense of humour. It is essential for them to have so being as most other FM members take the p!ss out of us so much.
    PaSC. (eastern southern hemisphere member)

Chevin

I forgot to ask, did you hold you own PaSC initiation ceremony? If so you needed to film it and send it to Spiders as evidence.

What you need to do is:

Get a glass of port, a pinch of salt and some crumbled stilton.

Then

Lick the salt, pour the port into your eyes and then snort the stilton - The PaSC Slammer.

Go for it.
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cholmondeley-Corker (PaSC) View Post
    Chevin

I forgot to ask, did you hold you own PaSC initiation ceremony? If so you needed to film it and send it to Spiders as evidence.

What you need to do is:

Get a glass of port, a pinch of salt and some crumbled stilton.

Then

Lick the salt, pour the port into your eyes and then snort the stilton - The PaSC Slammer.

Go for it.
    I was going to, but as I mentioned, my Missus brought home an 18" stilson instead of the Stilton I had asked for. Of course she blamed me for her mis-hearing and said that I should get a new set of teeth. I don't think she will make the same mistake next year because now she realises that unlike Stilton, a stilson makes her head bleed and makes it ache badly.

Get some new teeth mate.

You can use the old ones as a cheese cutter.
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cholmondeley-Corker (PaSC) View Post
    Get some new teeth mate.

You can use the old ones as a cheese cutter.
    She should buy them for me, it is she who wore this set out by decorating the edges of pies with them. Biting into the pies she makes probably hasn't helped them much either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast