Reply notification.

slime

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've recently joined this forum byut would like to know whereabout in my User CP settings I go so that when anyone replies to any thread I've started I get an eMail notification.
I just can't seem to see it!
Thanks in advance,

Slime.

B

binka

Hi Slime... i'm not sure if you can to be honest and would imagine that to be more trouble than it's worth.

An easy way is to click on "quick links" to the top right of the FM toolbar and scroll down to "Subscribed Threads", click on this and your threads which only you have posted in will be displayed and any thread containing a new, unread reply/replies will be highlighted in a bolder blue.

Last edited:

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
As binka said, or you can click on 'new posts' - this will give you all posts since your last visit, any that you have subscibed to will have a tick next to them.

Last edited:

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Go subscribed threads in your profile , list sunscriptions and tick notify , think that will do what you want

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

As binka said, or you can click on 'new posts' - this will give you all posts since your last visit, any that you have subscibed to will have a tick next to them.

Interesting your adverts , mine have been all golf lately , which was strange as I have just started going to the driving range with my son then it occured to me e had been googling clubs.

Google is watching .....

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
Go subscribed threads in your profile , list sunscriptions and tick notify , think that will do what you want

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

Interesting your adverts , mine have been all golf lately , which was strange as I have just started going to the driving range with my son then it occured to me e had been googling clubs.

Google is watching .....

No idea what that advert was for?

I delete all cookies when I close the browser (automatically), but I do think you're right about the 1984 bit from IP address:eek:

bennygesserit

Reaction score
its a tracked google AD that one , you can opt in and out of parts of it , Google , whose motto is "don't be evil" track and read all your google mail and google drives etc etc ALL THE TIME :)

There is a Firefox add on called collusion which you can add to track how you are being tracked

Personally I don't care its not like I shouted the B word on a plane or anything , of course stuff for work I try to keep in encrypted containers

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

just installed it

When you visit fishingmagic.com it informs the following websites about you

detlpfvsg0d9v.cloudfront.net
mookie1.com
d107t3sdgumbla.cloudfront.net
pubmatic.com
tribalfusion.com
adnxs.com
switchads.com
2mdn.net
ajax.googleapis.com