Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Forum help

Default Forum help

Hey guys

I'm new to this forum - come to that forum's in general.

Just wondering if you could give me some pointers as to how to best navigate the forum - i.e. finding threads you've posted; receiving email updates about any threads you've posted on regarding replies etc.

Also, I mainly use my android tablet for internet use - is there an app available for this forum?

Thanks!

Default Re: Forum help

Use the user cp top left on bar. Here you can select threads you started or posts you made on all threads among many different options...

Cheers for that - should make things much easier and quicker.

4. Default Re: Forum help

Quote Originally Posted by a_d_angler91 View Post
    Also, I mainly use my android tablet for internet use - is there an app available for this forum?
    For forums tapatalk is the king of forum apps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What is the difference between using the app or not if that was your first post?
    Welcome to FM by the way...

6. Default Re: Forum help

Using tapatalk makes reading forums a lot easier. No more side ways scrolling no more zooming.
    Yes first post in fishing magic as new to fishing but certainly a forum veteran.

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Download tapatalk from google play then search for fishing magic inside tapatalk and log in. you can even login to forums with a single username and password.