Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Page Web Errors

Default Page Web Errors

Hi
    I repeatedly get the attached response when clicking onto various pages within the forums. Is it just me? Does anyone know why I keep getting it?

Thanks

Default Re: Page Web Errors

No I don't get that
    Ad blocker might be worth a try or a different browser

Yes, another browser can do the trick; but I don't understand why it occurs in the first place...I'll try to find out - Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Hatton View Post
    ... I don't understand why it occurs in the first place...I'll try to find out - Ed.
    Any progress on this one Cliff?
    Cheers

This might help..............
    That's about as big as a fish that big gets
    If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything................

Quote Originally Posted by barbelboi View Post
    This might help..............
    To para-phrase Startrek - "It's English, Jerry - but not as we know it! "

I was initially perplexed by the 'bellow' in the article referenced - thinking that it was a kind of enraged moan - before eventually realising it was a repeated mis-spelling of 'below'!

I use Adblock, CCleaner, etc. so don't normally get these 'webpage not available comments' - more interested in why they had started being presented on FM Users sessions - and whether it signalled any changes in the underlying delivery/presentation infrastructure?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by greenie62 View Post
    To para-phrase Startrek - "It's English, Jerry - but not as we know it! "

I was initially perplexed by the 'bellow' in the article referenced - thinking that it was a kind of enraged moan - before eventually realising it was a repeated mis-spelling of 'below'!

I use Adblock, CCleaner, etc. so don't normally get these 'webpage not available comments' - more interested in why they had started being presented on FM Users sessions - and whether it signalled any changes in the underlying delivery/presentation infrastructure?

Cheers!
    I use Adblock, CC, etc., also Greenie and can't remember the last time I saw a similar message either - BTW have you finished that crossword yet.........

PS I also use that good bit of freeware Malwarebytes that cleans up the bits that even the best anti virus software misses...........
    That's about as big as a fish that big gets
    If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything................