Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Unable to click on subjects

When I try to click on subjects all I get is 502 Bad Gateway. Can anyone help please?

binka Guest

Default Re: Unable to click on subjects

I've had this in the past and for no apparent reason.

It tends to go as quickly as it appears but whilst it's still a pain in the arris either refreshing the page or using your back button and trying again solved it for me.

Hope you get it sorted Mick...

Regarding my post above, it is getting worse I cannot get onto any threads new or old and I cant even log out. Help please!!

Blog Entries

There appears to be no major issue technically.

Have you tried closing the site and re-entering? It might be an idea to shut down your device and re-boot as well

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Hi Peter, as I said J cannot log out as when I try to log out all I get is the Bad Gateway and it takes me back to the original page. Would it be possible for you to cancel my membership and I could re-join/

binka Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mickrigney View Post
    Would it be possible for you to cancel my membership and I could re-join/
    Terms & Conditions:

Rule 5c, sub-section 3b...

Any member wishing to leave shall be free to do so upon receipt of the mandatory £50 administration fee

Binka,
    Obviously I would get it refunded when I re-join?

Blog Entries

Other than Admin the Moderators can only issue a "ban" but I've sent your problem on to Colin our technical advisor.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Mick, please, please, please do not hold your breath whilst awaiting a solution

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Oh, have you tried clearing your browser cache? I think the problem is with your equipment (as the actress said to the bishop) and normally these type of problems are caused by some cacheing FUBAR

This is most certainly a cookie problem. To test, open the forum in a different browser. e.g. use both Firefox and Chrome. Firefox lets you clear cookies from individual sites (a very useful feature).

I'll try and find out what is causing it in the meantime. Not worth having a new username. We need to clear your cookies from FM.

Like the idea of a £50 escape fee!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast