Are you all using phone or PC..

alex_noel

Reaction score
To view this forum? Is there any way of making it more user friendly for phone users?

sam vimes

Reaction score
I use both PC and android phone/tablet without any problems. However, if you are having dramas on handheld devices, have you tried Tapatalk?

mikench

Reaction score
Speaking as a luddite( a proud one too) I find Tapatalk works really well and the site remains very accessible . One needs a signal though and EE leaves a lot to be desired in many of my preferred fishing locations.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Speaking as a luddite( a proud one too) I find Tapatalk works really well and the site remains very accessible . One needs a signal though and EE leaves a lot to be desired in many of my preferred fishing locations.

You shouldn’t be on the bloody phone, your supposed to be fishing, lol.

I use Tapatalk too and have no problems with it. It makes putting photos on easy as well. If you used the direct site you would need a connection also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john step

Reaction score

OK Mike. One Luddite to another....what the hell is a taptalk? A new dance?

mikench

Reaction score
Pete Tapatalk is an app which enables you to access, inter alia, forums like FM. Just download and then when the fish are not obliging , like yesterday, You can observe and post on the various threads. Thus I was able to know Tigger was back. It works well perhaps even better that the iPad.

alex_noel

Reaction score
Thoroughly recommend it. Zooming in on the browser version on my phone was time consuming and did my nut in

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

daniel121

Reaction score
I use my phone now, I can hardly believe I'm saying that. I think my son used tapatalk when he used the forum, I might ask him to set it up for me.

Mind you I've only just got the hang of this lol

John Keane

Reaction score
NEVER access this site on a PC or laptop, only on iPhone and iPad and it’s extremely user-friendly.

mikench

Reaction score
Agreed. I’m using my phone now. A great app and no fish were hurt during this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirsty Hewitt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the mobile version of the software we currently have isn't great, but we'll be upgrading soon to something better and much more mobile-friendly. We're just trying to work out which software will work best for the site. Watch this space!

To view this forum? Is there any way of making it more user friendly for phone users?