Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Guiding points for all new members

Welcome to FM Tyler
    Jerry
    That's about as big as a fish that big gets
    If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything................

Welcome to FM Tyler don't worry about the dyslexia, virtually everyone on here is illiterate anyway, except Lord Paul
    “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.”

Default New Member

Hi Everyone, just joined fishing magic. I enjoy all types of fishing except commercials but I accept they do have a part to play in fishing.
    I do a bit of bream & tench fishing but am currently fishing the Trent for roach, not had any big one's but lots of them all on the float & 'pin very enjoyable. It makes a welcome change from sitting behind three rods for three days. Hope to make a contribution to the forum.
    Tight Lines
    Mick Rigney

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Member

Hi Mick, welcome to FM, hope you enjoy the forum chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by itsfishingnotcatching View Post
    Welcome to FM Tyler don't worry about the dyslexia, virtually everyone on here is illiterate anyway, except Lord Paul
    Lol cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fishperch View Post
    Lol cheers
    I'm just drunk most of the time
    PaSC British by birth, English by the grace of God
    I got the devil in my blood,Telling' me what to do
    (And I'm all ears), Britain's premier bread angler

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Paul of Sheffield View Post
    I'm just drunk most of the time
    Lol!!!!! 😝

Quote Originally Posted by fishperch View Post
    Hello guys, im a new member and really think this website will be benificial to me as im quite new to fishing. Im always worried about asking too many questions or having bad spelling/ grammer as ive got dyslexia and asd. I find fishing really relaxing appart from when you lose a fish or get snagged. I got into fishing by a day trip to the sheephouse manor fishery near bolters lock in maidenhead. Whilst i was there i was pared up with grown up fishermen who showed me all of the equiptment and explained what it was all for, i forgot most of it so i went into one of my favroute tackle shops in amersham. I started off with a leeder 13 foot float carp match rod . For fishing in the thames in the free fishing section with no sucess as my dad would only let me reel i. A fish and he would do the rest from casting to baiting the hook, he never plumbed the depth which always puzzled me after a bit of research was done, i am now a marlow angling club member and fish with my friend. Who had plently of experence fishing where as my dad had none!. My favroute fish are perch My favroute all round bait is maggots and hotdog slices I dont perticilly like fishing the thames in marlow as its verry fast in the winter when i went. Id rather catch 3-10 lb fish than huge big ones. I appoligeise in advance for any thick sounding questions with an ovious answer or bad english skills or typos ( i use my mobile ) Thanks, tyler
    i may retry the thames soon tho
    Last edited by fishperch; 12-08-2014 at 20:04.

9. Default Re: Guiding points for all new members

... posted in wrong section, sorry guys!
    Last edited by aberarth; 17-08-2014 at 10:49.

Blog Entries

Hi there all I'm new to this and I'm trying to get used to how it all works ..I like carp fishing and making my own boilies I'm very new to this to but I'm willing to help others if think it's to hard and as cheap as I can without big shopping list recipes that can scare some people off even give it a try ..so only basic recipes for the beginners ..think that's about it from me kind regards to all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast