Maybe I should have thought of this sooner!!!

gentle

Reaction score
Some of you know ive been around for a while already I never actually said hello to you all officially.

I love this forum for the honesty ive found here so far. Respect to the posters ive been involved with so far.

As a fisherman

I carp fish on 3 day sessions 4-5 times from march to october. I sneak in the odd overnighter too where I can. Mostly at my local club lake Brasside which is part of DCAC. I also fish Selby, A1 pits and Murton.

I also enjoy fishing rivers with trotting and fly methods mostly also on DCAC waters.

Come the later months of the year I will be found on the COastlines facing horrendous NE winds in the fight to land Cod.

I also enjoy boat fishing (sea lochs - sunnart in Scotland), piking and occasionally match fishing (sea and coarse).

My wife and 3 children and work fill up my life for the majority of my time but I try to do as much as I can of the above too :p

Look forward to speaking to you all More.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
DCAC, Derby County?

I'm in DRAC (Derby Railway).

I fished the Trent by the John Thompson on Sunday, terrible amount of weed coming through making it impossible to hold any position with a feeder for more than 30 seconds or so.

gentle

Reaction score
DCAC, Derby County?

I'm in DRAC (Derby Railway).

I fished the Trent by the John Thompson on Sunday, terrible amount of weed coming through making it impossible to hold any position with a feeder for more than 30 seconds or so.

Durham City Angling Club. Derby isnt too far of a kick up the arse away though :)