Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Deddington, Oxon

Hi everybody on the forum, Nick here,
    Just found this forum wanted to say hello
    Plans for the rest of the year are to target Perch and Roach on a local stillwater, perch to 1 ΒΌ pound so far, bailiff tells me theres Perch to 3-14 in there so that's what i'm after, better get digging for worms to chop up!!

fingers crossed.
    Tight lines everybody
    Last edited by geggsnick; 28-09-2010 at 19:44. Reason: no response, thought i might have done something wrong!!

hello mate, im just up the road from you in Milcombe, where you fishing in deddington?

Hello and welcome. I'm not far from you either. Enslow near kidlington. Do you ever fish the rivers?
    PaSC Designated On Road Driver

bloody hell mate, i fish the cherwell in kidlington all the time, just for the barbel.

actually , just trying to sort out a session in kidlington for tomorrow night. coming?? barbel garanteed
    Last edited by richoxon; 24-09-2010 at 16:51.

Welcome to FM.Nick.Tight Lines

Smile

Hello Nick and welcome to fm

Welcome to FM

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTodd View Post
    Hello and welcome. I'm not far from you either. Enslow near kidlington. Do you ever fish the rivers?
    Hi,
    I've only fished somerton by north Aston and down In bletchingdon and wasn't that impressed, lots of crayfish though!!! Would love to get out on the rivers but don't really know where to go. I'm minutes from kidlignton though so would be more than willing to have a go if you've got some advice

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by richoxon View Post
    bloody hell mate, i fish the cherwell in kidlington all the time, just for the barbel.

actually , just trying to sort out a session in kidlington for tomorrow night. coming?? barbel garanteed
    Hi rich if your out again on the river I'd like to come and have a go and get to know the rivers a bit better. Next time I'm at rye hill I'll drop u a message, went Monday for 4 hours and got a perch to 2 lb(new pb) photos to follow

Quote Originally Posted by richoxon View Post

Ahh someone else with a sence of humour! Barbel guaranteed eh. Me think you full of poo poo unless of course you are talking of the blue bellied Barbel, all 6oz of them
    I tend to fish Tackley for the Chub (at least there's some there)
    PaSC Designated On Road Driver

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTodd View Post
    Hi Mark,
    Are you a member of Kidlington AC? I was thinking of joining a club as fed up of fishing on my own, just wondered what they were like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast