The new girl

Reaction score
Hey everyone
New to this forum but enjoying it already. Been fishing now 21 years since I was a wee girl sitting next to my grandad catching roach from right under the peg using the top section of my pole with a small dibber float And a few half turned maggots left over from the day. I'm more of a carp fanatic now but still enjoy the odd days of course fishing. Being a female angler surprises many at first but always positive comments. Been restricted to small local parks / canals for past few years but finally got a car and eager to explore. Recently joined a syndicate so ever more a reason for some "bivvy time" Only recently joined in with the whole forum / blogs thing so still a bit wet behind the ears but enjoying it all so far.
Tight lines guys \ girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunters moon

Reaction score
:):) welcome fishybiker 22 I hope you enjoy your time on fm.

....I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.
....Roderick haig-brown.

rubio

Reaction score
Howdy. Very pleased and impressed to know there are ladies out there blessed with love of fishing and bikes. How cool is that!
Tricky to combine the two I find but maybe you got the way.
Have fun anyhow

Reaction score
Cheers guys thanks for the warm welcomes.
Enjoying the banter, so keep it rolling haha.
And loving the feedback iv had already on little posts I have put up. If I can't get out fishing(with dreaded work) there's nothing better than talking about it with like minded folks!!
Cheers guys and tight lines to all =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk