Returning Angler

darren7478

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm Darren from St Helens, Returning to the sport after a few years out. Work and kids have taken up all my spare time over the past few years, but a new job and growing kids means a little more time to enjoy the things I like to do.

Last Saturday was my first venture out to a local pond and managed to catch a new PB. Needless to say I'm hooked!

16295a342d27621fdb1025e1f0fe1c0b.jpg

robtherake

Reaction score
Welcome to FM, Darren. Lots of returning anglers on here - I'm not that long back to the fold, myself, and enjoying it more than ever. Tight lines, mate. :)

greenie62

Reaction score
Welcome to the Madhouse, Daz - hope you have a good time - looks like you're off to a good start - well done!

Just don't be coming up here and nicking our fish! :eek: - you've done it enough with our players in the past!;):rolleyes::D
Tight Lines :thumbs:

darren7478

Reaction score
Is that football or rugby Greenie? Being in Wigan I guess you mean football! I mean Saints wouldn't take anyone from Wigan.......would they??? Ha ha

greenie62

Reaction score
Is that football or rugby Greenie? Being in Wigan I guess you mean football! I mean Saints wouldn't take anyone from Wigan.......would they??? Ha ha

We're not mentioning football round here these days - still in a state of mourning with the demotion. :(

As for the Saints - one of the most inappropriate nicnames for a team I've ever heard! :eek: Bunch of Sinners more like! Biggest load of thieving, cheating, ....... [remaining comments deleted by FM Moderators to prevent WWIII breaking out in SE Lancs!]

Best not mention Rugby League, eh? - let's try and keep it civilised!:eek::D
Tight Lines :thumbs:

darren7478

Reaction score
Ha ha nice one, yeah let's leave that one!

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 ----------

Thanks Paul