Hi Y`all ;)

w_world

Reaction score
Hi all, Wayne here from Radcliffe Manchester. It looks like it time for me to get some fishing done again, i havnt been for near 2 years a si have been spending all time an dmoney on rebuilding a boat for weekending and above fishing. Its not done yet but should be next summer. Me and SWMBO plan to get around as much as we can as we can tow the boat, just about. Rivers/canals and lakes will be mooched around.
The last session i had was on the River Ribble, the last and have to say best, as in one day i caught my first ever barbel and as i got 3 two smaller ones around 7-8ld and i got a nice PB which near double figure. I have pics somewhere on Photo bucket i think, will try to dig them out.
Nowadays i prefer to stalk carp more specimen fishing. So once the boat is done i will search out some nice Pike on Windermere.

So i am off to see what the tackle is like that has had spiders nesting for the last few years :)

tight lines guys n gals :)

greenie62

Reaction score
Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the mad-house!

If you're having a Launch Party - try Close Park after a bit of rain - straight off the football pitches into the Irwell! :D

Tight Lines and fair winds!

w_world

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, lol Greenie, not been down the Close park for years, i take it gets a bit waterlogged.

I just went to clean up my tackle, but got distracted like i do, i am practicing Tig welding, not easy after a few drinks the night before lol. I shake the best of times and cant bloody either lol.

And cant find them Barbel pics, lost forever somewhere on the net :(

w_world

Reaction score
Thanks again for the more welcomes, friendly bunch here :)

Now OMG, near a year ago i got another car as i had to for work, i usually get a big 4x4, but this time i got a bloody FTO, and now my fishing tackle will not fit in it lol. Love the car to bits to, more fun than a Shogun i would of had again. Just not fisher friendly. Unless i get a few travel rods :cool:

What good excuse to get new tackle :)