Hello everyone!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my names Josh and I'm from Yorkshire!

I fished a few year ago but only recently got back into it, I'm currently trying to build up my gear by buying the best tackle for the job. I currently have a trotting, and feeder setup for my Chub fishing which shall suffice until the season end.

As I'm sure you can figure out, my favourite fish is a humble Chevin. Why? I hear you ask. Well, aren't they just remarkable? A true English fish I reckon.

Thanks to everyone and here's to the future!:w

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Josh, and Welcome to FishingMagic.

We have a mass of members here from Yorkshire, and one or two have even been known to buy a round . . . . well, once to be honest ;)

Other than the Roach then Chub are probably my favourite quarry . . . . . .

rubio

Reaction score
Howdy. Hope to read a report or two from you, chub or otherwise.
Welcome

Reaction score
Haha although I'm a Yorkshire man Peter, ill happily buy a few rounds after a successful day out. I can see why you favour Chub and Roach, they're lovely fish. Now, I view Roach the same as a Chub, truly gorgeous fish through and through.

I most definitely will get involved Crow, looking forward to it. Can't beat a friendly discussion involving something we're all passionate about. The social aspect of fishing is a truly great one imo.

Thanks Rubio, I believe I may be going to the Dearne tomorrow so hopefully in 24 hours you'll be reading my first (hopefully successful) report.

Last edited:

Keith M

Reaction score
Hi Josh, welcome to the forum.
Looking forward to reading your posts and catch reports.

Keith

Last edited: