Moved here from Vancouver Island Canada.

Reaction score
This is what I'm missing in October. I lived only a mile or two from this river. The best fishing I have ever experienced in my life. Check out this video on you tube YouTube
Fishing is free on all rivers you just need a provincial fishing licence which is about $30 or 20 pounds a year! Incidentally it's not my video and if you don't like the music you could always turn the sound off!
Mark.

Last edited:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tried to watch it but that constant racket made me switch it off!

chrissh

Reaction score
Hi mark welcome to fishing magic. I lived and worked the other side of Canada in Toronto for 15 years, used to fish Lake Superior, Saint Lawrence River, lake Ontario, Lake Huron, Lake Simcoe.

john step

Reaction score
Looks good but why is it so crowded on this stretch with all the space available out there?

mikench

Reaction score
Shame and I doubt our fishing will make up for it! However you only need to look out for the bailiff and the odd mad carp and not bears, cougars, moose, poisonous snakes, and other dangerous critters!:D Enjoy your retirement !:)

Reaction score
I may well start going back in October for a fishing holiday on this fantastic river. I remember when I was there, every year there were dozens of European tourist fishermen (mostly Italians) who came for the salmon run. They had a wonderful time catching salmon until their arms ached. Saw very few Brits there though!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I may well start going back in October for a fishing holiday on this fantastic river. I remember when I was there, every year there were dozens of European tourist fishermen (mostly Italians) who came for the salmon run. They had a wonderful time catching salmon until their arms ached. Saw very few Brits there though!

It does look great!

By the way my comment about your video wasn't meant to be nasty in any way at all, your video was good. I just hate loud music on angling videos. I prefer to hear the actual sounds around you even if it's just the sound of the water and the anglers banter ;).