Afternoon folks

Killatreemonkey

Reaction score
Afternoon folk, I'm Scott, 30 yr old been fishing on and off since I was knee high. Been out of fishing for the last 4/5 years due to work commitments and some scum skip rat emptying my garage of gear. Before stopping 5 year ago I had just started learning about the match scene fishing a few matches with Yorkshire fishing forum. Now in a new line of work with alot more time so saving up quick and looking to get back on the pole and into the match scene. Seems to be loads of new gear out and hardly any reviews so any advice tips hints are more than welcome.....

tight lines

Scott

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Lots of very experienced anglers here in all disciplines .

ken more

Reaction score
Can't help you with any Match Fishing information, but i would just like to say hello.:) i hope you like the Forum and get any help you may be looking for:) Good luck anyway:)

Last edited:

rubio

Reaction score
How do fella. Welcome back and welcome here. There are some good brains to pick on here if you can find the right question.
Be good to hear how you get on

john step

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Keep us posted about your endeavours.

carlosd

Reaction score
Afternoon folk, I'm Scott, 30 yr old been fishing on and off since I was knee high. Been out of fishing for the last 4/5 years due to work commitments and some scum skip rat emptying my garage of gear. Before stopping 5 year ago I had just started learning about the match scene fishing a few matches with Yorkshire fishing forum. Now in a new line of work with alot more time so saving up quick and looking to get back on the pole and into the match scene. Seems to be loads of new gear out and hardly any reviews so any advice tips hints are more than welcome.....

tight lines

Scott

Welcome m8, I'm in a similar situation when it comes to tackle, I'm starting from scratch due to giving away most of mine (biggest mistake I made)

I'm also looking into match fishing as my days off are Wednesdays and Sundays and there's a few places near me to hold matches on these days.

Look forward to seeing your future posts

Carl