New hello there from near blackpool

Bobby0845

Reaction score
Hi as the title suggests I'm new to the forum from just outside Blackpool.
I am a pike fisherman mainly, who fishes big waters and rivers in Scotland during winter months.
I am looking at getting into carp fishing closer to home and through the summer on days off and the odd 24-48 hour session.
I have joined a couple of forums as a way of meeting like minded people and building a decent understanding of carp fishing and hopefully give it a go.
It would be great if I could meet some local(ish) like minded people to help me and maybe do some fishing with.

Kind Regards Rob

john r stockburn

Reaction score
Hi as the title suggests I'm new to the forum from just outside Blackpool.
I am a pike fisherman mainly, who fishes big waters and rivers in Scotland during winter months.
I am looking at getting into carp fishing closer to home and through the summer on days off and the odd 24-48 hour session.
I have joined a couple of forums as a way of meeting like minded people and building a decent understanding of carp fishing and hopefully give it a go.
It would be great if I could meet some local(ish) like minded people to help me and maybe do some fishing with.

Kind Regards Rob
hello just get out of your skull on whacky backy and take loads of cheap cans of lager along with you and you will make new friends