New Fishery Owner

Sharon8959

Reaction score
I have been in touch with Redeemed now thanks Steve.
I must come on here every day to see what is happening in the fishing world.

Redeemed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
unfortunately I use layers pellets as a base for my ground bait and your fishery doesn't allow them so I won't be visiting at this stage but good luck with your venture.

Sharon8959

Reaction score
Are layer pellets normally used for Chickens, if so yes you are right I suppose it is classed as a pet food.
Tell me if I am wrong though please

nottskev

Reaction score
Hi Sharon, Lovely place and beautiful surroundings; I'm very pleased to have this kind of fishing only 14 miles away. I had a nice evening in the sun yesterday, and felt very welcome. The bream were so pleased to see me they started spawning immediately :). I'll look forward to coming over again in a week or so.

Cheers, Kev

Redeemed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are layer pellets normally used for Chickens, if so yes you are right I suppose it is classed as a pet food.
Tell me if I am wrong though please

guess it depends on if you keep chickens as pets :eek:mg:

seriously though layers pellets are predominantly cereals, wheat, corn and soya. now personally I see no problem and I am unaware of any fishery banning them but I'm no expert but at the end of the day it's your fishery and your livelihood.
perhaps wiser heads on here can offer an insight?

Sharon8959

Reaction score
Hi.I am so pleased you enjoyed your fishing and the surroundings. I look forward to seeing you again.