New Fishery Owner

Sharon8959

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been fishing for nearly two years now and love it, not saying I am any good but just enjoy it, even
if I don't catch anything. Me and my husband, brother and his partner have just bought a run down fishery near Mansfield, but we are not complete beginners as we have lived on a fishery and my husband has been a Bailiff for 10
years on another fishery. Looking forward to the difficult challenge ahead and getting lots of fishing practice in.

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome! If the fishery is an intended business venture as opposed to your own private lake, some more details may well prompt those members on here who are local to give you a visit!

B

binka

Hi Sharon it's Steve, I'm glad you found us :cool:

I've already given you a couple of write ups on what is a long running thread we have here where we tell each other how we've fared with our fishing so you can also save the pictures from those posts as they are still bouncing back at me whenever I try to send them to you.

The two write ups to date are here:

How did you get on? (post no.9835)

How did you get on? (post no.9980)

Did the guy turn up this morning, the one off here who private messaged me about a different water and I steered him in your direction?

mikench

Reaction score
Ah ah The penny has dropped! It looks a very useful and not to say convenient fishery Steve! Very handy!:)

Redeemed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Sharon I come from that dark place on the horizon, Chesterfield:eek:mg:
I would be interested in your fishery if it is open to the public at any point if you would share your details.

B

binka

The chap I referred to earlier has just pm'd me again to say thanks for putting him onto the place, it sounds as though he's had a nice day.

It's nice when people take the time out to let you know how they fared and say thanks :cool:

B

binka

Hi Sharon I come from that dark place on the horizon, Chesterfield:eek:mg:
I would be interested in your fishery if it is open to the public at any point if you would share your details.

If it's any help mate it's called Bleak Hills Fishery and it's on Bleak Hills Lane, Mansfield which is just off of Sheepbridge Lane.

I'm not on Facebook but I believe they are :)

daniel121

Reaction score
Welcome, if you get your fishery up to scratch I'll pop down and wet a line in it??????.

Bleak hills, tip please don't stock bleak in it ????????????

Redeemed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If it's any help mate it's called Bleak Hills Fishery and it's on Bleak Hills Lane, Mansfield which is just off of Sheepbridge Lane.

I'm not on Facebook but I believe they are :)

cheers mate I used to work in Mansfield and know sheepbridge lane

Sharon8959

Reaction score
Thanks very much, it is intended as a business venture. Is there somewhere I can put the details on here please.

Sharon8959

Reaction score
Hi Steve so am I. It is a good job you called in on your way from work and reminded me.
Thanks for all your support and love the quote. Will post the pics on the facebook page.

Sharon8959

Reaction score
Hi there thanks very much and yes we are open, and working hard.
We are open to the general public on both day tickets and season permits.
We have a page on facebook Bleak Hills Lane Fishery Mansfield.
We are located at Bleak Hills Lane, Mansfield NG18 5BS.