As my name suggests..

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just starting off on my second fishing journey.. used to do a bit when I was younger from about 10-15. I’m 30 now and really want to get back into it, hopefully I can pick up bits of info from everyone along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john step

Reaction score
Welcome back to fishing and welcome to FM. It is really great the numbers of returnees. Don't forget to post on the long running thread " HOW DID YOU GET ON " .

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome both to the forum and back to fishing! This forum is great but nothing beats being on the bank actually fishing successfully or otherwise! There are members here who generally have all the answers to your problems and issues!

Reaction score
Welcome both to the forum and back to fishing! This forum is great but nothing beats being on the bank actually fishing successfully or otherwise! There are members here who generally have all the answers to your problems and issues!

Yea I can’t wait to get out, just getting a bit of kit together at the minute and hopefully be out in the next week or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith M

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Don’t forget to post any of your fishing results on the ‘How Did you get on’ thread.

tight lines

Keith