Hi there lads, new to the forum

JohnSLocker

Reaction score
Hi there lads and lasses, new to the forum. Have been fishing for quite a while and have been a member of forums before but the one I used to use has become a bit stale. I'm a bit if an allrounder but my passion is boat fishing, both inshore and offshore. I'm very eager to share any info or knowledge I have and am always eager to learn new things. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
John
As I’ve said on another thread, I’ve enjoyed watching your sea fishing videos having started sea fishing for the first time myself this Summer.

Have you done any videos on lure fishing for Bass?

Markn64

Reaction score
Hello all new to the forum been fishing quite a while over in North Wales mainly mixed course but anytime out fishing is good hope to gain and where possible help with tips and information regarding fishing in my locality

JohnSLocker

Reaction score
John
As I’ve said on another thread, I’ve enjoyed watching your sea fishing videos having started sea fishing for the first time myself this Summer.

Have you done any videos on lure fishing for Bass?

I have recently done a basic lure fishing vid and have caught a few bass on lures in other vids but nothing specifically for bass on lures. It’s not really something I do very much. I don’t very often fish solely for bass - and many other folks have done very good vids on the subject. I may in the future. We’ll see. ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve just watched your latest video, with your young lad onboard. What a cracking Wrasse you caught, the colours were beautiful. What part of the coast were you fishing John?

JohnSLocker

Reaction score
I’ve just watched your latest video, with your young lad onboard. What a cracking Wrasse you caught, the colours were beautiful. What part of the coast were you fishing John?
I was fishing out off Falmouth in south west Cornwall.