Back to fishing after many years away

ChrysoberylFox

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Used to fish a lot with my dad but after me and him stopped talking about 7-8 years ago I just stopped, however recently we started talking again and it prompted me to get back into it.

Picked up a nice pair of 12 foots from someone I know (moneys tight for me so no brand new gear for a while sadly) and will be getting everything set up as soon as I can and back to my local fisheries!

Anyway thanks for having me here and hope to have some nice chats with people!!

wetthrough

Reaction score
Welcome back to fishing and to Fishing Magic. Let us know how you get on in the "How did you get on thread" in General Fishing.

theartist

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate, it's good to go fishing with your dad some folk don't have that opportunity :thumbs:

john step

Reaction score
Welcome to FM. As Wetthrough says keep us posted on your exploits on HDYGO thread. Always good to have new blood.

Keith M

Reaction score
Nice to hear you getting back out fishing with your dad once more, and welcome to the Fishing Magic forum.

I look forward to reading about your exploits on the “How did you get on” thread in the General fishing section.

There are lots of good anglers on here who will answer any queries you may have, just ask.

tight lines
Keith

Last edited: