Hello

Stalker

Reaction score
Hi all.

First time poster, LOOOOOOOONG time lurker. I mean seriously long - I've probably been lurking since the mid to late 00s.

Anyway, like a few others I see, back to fishing (actually this is my third year back) after a lay-off of about 20 years, give or take - life "got in the way", etc.

Look forward to shooting the sh...breeze.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you got a fishing licence?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course!

Excellent, you’ll have to forgive the rather odd question, after repeated warnings a member was recently banned from the forum and has unsuccessfully tried to rejoin since using different screen names in the last few days. I hope you can understand with a screen name like Stalker why I asked the question.

Anyway, welcome to FM, I look forward to your contributions and hopefully some posts in the HDYGO thread.

Stalker

Reaction score
Ahhhh, gotcha.

Nope - I've always followed the law, even if I am a bit dubious as to where all that money is going. But that's a different thread...

The Stalker moniker I only used because Moocher (my initial chosen name, as I typically like to be mobile and give each swim 25 minutes or so) was already taken. Stalker was the next closest one.

You won't get any trouble from me - as I said I've been lurking for years, and I'm not a forum newbie in the general sense either, so I'm all up on forum etiquette.

theartist

Reaction score
Welcome, be nice if more lurkers or former members returned to do chip in with the odd post or three

Stalker

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, all.

Let us know what you manage to stalk.

Most recently I spent over an hour following a 23/24lb mirror in the margins of a club lake, gaining its feeding trust with gradual offerings of pineapple mini boilies. It was just going for the hookbait when a cheeky 8lb common appeared from nowhere, pushed the mirror out of the way and snarfed up my hookbait.

You can imagine the range of emotions during the subsequent fight...