Hello

RiverSi

Reaction score
I am a new member to this forum, been meaning to join for a while. I am a general course angler with a leaning towards specimen fishing, but I do fish the odd match. I am a level 2 angling coach teaching kids and adults in general fishing skills. I love my lake fishing, but I do live on the banks of the River Thames so I guess river fishing will always be a part of my angling. Reason for joining is that you can always add to your angling knowledge and forums like this can be a good place to do that and in return I hope I can help others with information to improve their fishing.

Simon

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Simon and Welcome to FishinMagic

I see you are from Teddington . . . one of my first ever chub was caught in the weir pool there and that was well before I was able to go into the pub there to celebrate it . . .

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Simon

Teddington lock was also one of my favourite spots back in the 70s.

mikench

Reaction score
You are very welcome to the forum Simon and hopefully you will find it worthwhile not just for tips, ideas and new skills but in making new acquaintances .

john step

Reaction score
Welcome to FM Simon. The Tidal at the rear of Ham House was one of my favourites. 70s I think. Does it still fish for dace and roach?