Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Returner

Default Returner

Hi all
    Been out of the fishing scene for about 20 years now and am about to start again.
    This time hoping to target carp, so I am learning all the new stuff about boilies, surface controllers, and also currently learning how to tie all the different knots, as well as tying my own hair rigs.
    Can't wait to try out my new rods and reels, especially one my neighbour gave me (Shimano super baitrunner 10000 Xtea) which has features I have never imagined on a reel, which looks and feels absolutely gorgeous (spare spool as well)
    Tight lines

Default Re: Returner

Welcome back to angling and FM. Carp are great fun although some dont like them. Its good to be open minded and have a go at many aspects of the angling. When you want a bit of float fishing for the roach etc for a change they are still to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by john step View Post
    Welcome back to angling and FM. Carp are great fun although some dont like them. Its good to be open minded and have a go at many aspects of the angling. When you want a bit of float fishing for the roach etc for a change they are still to be found.
    Don't worry I will be going for all the other types of fish as well, depending where I can get as I have accumulated a variety of rods/reels and tackle over the years

Welcome, great to have a returnee, I’m hoping they’ll be more.

Welcome back to the sport and welcome to the forum. There are a few carp enthusiasts on here

Blog Entries

Hi, I've returned to angling after a long break, totally enjoying it again and learning new tricks! Tight lines.

Blog Entries

Hi welcome back into the fold

Keith
    Happiness is fish shaped (It used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)