Returner

mundokev

Reaction score
Hi all
Been out of the fishing scene for about 20 years now and am about to start again.
This time hoping to target carp, so I am learning all the new stuff about boilies, surface controllers, and also currently learning how to tie all the different knots, as well as tying my own hair rigs.
Can't wait to try out my new rods and reels, especially one my neighbour gave me (Shimano super baitrunner 10000 Xtea) which has features I have never imagined on a reel, which looks and feels absolutely gorgeous (spare spool as well)
Tight lines :)

john step

Reaction score
Welcome back to angling and FM. Carp are great fun although some dont like them. Its good to be open minded and have a go at many aspects of the angling. When you want a bit of float fishing for the roach etc for a change they are still to be found.

mundokev

Reaction score
Welcome back to angling and FM. Carp are great fun although some dont like them. Its good to be open minded and have a go at many aspects of the angling. When you want a bit of float fishing for the roach etc for a change they are still to be found.

Don't worry I will be going for all the other types of fish as well, depending where I can get as I have accumulated a variety of rods/reels and tackle over the years

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome, great to have a returnee, I’m hoping they’ll be more.:)

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome back to the sport and welcome to the forum. There are a few carp enthusiasts on here:rolleyes:

d.owens

Reaction score
Hi, I've returned to angling after a long break, totally enjoying it again and learning new tricks! Tight lines.