Returning former member...

GrahamB8

Reaction score
Hello all

I'm not so much a 'newbie' on here as a returning former member, in that I joined around 12 years ago, but then didn't go fishing (and sold my gear) and am only returning now.

I'm happy to be back, and was encouraged to resume the fun after find lots of archived recordings of Keith Arthur era 'Fisherman's Blues' shows on the 'net.

I didn't realise the show had continued after Keith Arthur stopped presenting, and wondered whether any of the regular callers from then are still doing the rounds on Nigel Bothaway's weekend morning programme now.

Is John from Slough, for example, still calling in just after 6am, and does Bill the Printer still call in these days? And is John from Enderby still calling now that his old pal (Keith) has left the show?

I suppose the best way to find out is to listen in myself, but I'm usually pretty busy now at that time in the mornings, though I'll do my best to try to listen now that I know it's still on air.

Anyway, and that aside, 'hello' again to everyone, and it's good to be back with you and doing a bit more fishing!

Keith M

Reaction score
Are you back for good this time or just dipping your feet again :)?

Anyway welcome back into the fold, looking forward to your posts :fish2:

Keith

GrahamB8

Reaction score
Hello Mikench, Keith and Daniel

Thank you very much for your welcoming greetings. I do intend to stay here for good this time, and hope to be able to get to know my way around before too long.

Have a good Bank Holiday.

Regards
Graham