Newcomer

Wild world

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m new to this forum, I’m from Birmingham and have been fishing for about 26 years ever since I was a boy getting up at 5am absolutely buzzing to go fishing with my pops! I would say my favourite style of fishing is float fishing sitting in wait for the float to go sailing away! In recent years I have gotten into carp fishing but I have also found a new love for predator fishing, I have not done any live/dead baiting only spinning and lures but love the anticipation and adrenaline rush when something hits the lure! Whatever style of fishing I am doing I love it all the same, as they say a bad days fishing is better than a good day at work! I have recently started a YouTube channel, more of a hobby as I really love watching underwater footage of all fish big or small! Anything to do with fishing/fish/wildlife etc. Live, breathe and love it with a passion! I hope along the way I can pick up some tips to help my angling progress, I may even be able to drop some tips whilst I go. So, what I’m trying to say is hello all! Tight lines and wet nets ?

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Welcome Mate !
Lots of useful info on here

Being a YAM YAM I must admit I was taught from an early age - never trust a Brummy :) but post your channel and I will give it a watch :)

Wild world

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome

Haha, not all brummies are untrustworthy, maybe an untrustworthy one would say that? ?
I’ve literally only just started my channel, I haven’t quite got to grips with the whole editing malarkey yet, I’ve got absolutely tonnes of footage to add my channel is wild world - YouTube that was my first video. Are there many brummies in here?