Lost and Found

M Looseley

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm not a fisherman, but I recently found some camera equipment which I think might belong to a fisherman, and was wondering whether or not this forum might be away to help reunite it with its rightful owner. Would anyone be able to advise which forum I should post in to stand the best chance of the owner seeing?

In short, I was rock climbing at a sea cliff in a place called Reiff in the North West of Scotland near Ullapool. At the base of the (short) cliffs I found a camera bag with a few items of what looks like fairly top-end camera equipment (though I am not an expert). There was also some fishing gear attached to the bag (hence the post here).

If anyone thinks it may be theirs, or could suggest where else might be a good place to post this, then please get in touch.

Cheers,
Mark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Facebook is your friend, there maybe angling groups covering that area.

A nice deed, hope you find the rightful owner.

theartist

Reaction score
Can you post it on the World Sea Fishing forum Mark? There's a section there for Scotland catch reports I don't think they would mind a lost and found posted there, there's every chance the owner of the camera may be there or someone who knows :thumbs: